The Foam-iT Battery-Powered Portable Foam Unit is a complete, portable foaming system designed to apply ready-to-use solutions as a foam using its own battery power to produce foam and pressure. No air or water pressure needed, it is designed to go with you from one cleaning station to another. Simply fill the tank with premixed chemical and the system is ready to be used. Perfect for food processing plants, transportation, industrial cleaning, and agricultural use.
- Covers up to 125 square-feet per minute, 2550 square-feet per tankful
- A member of Momar's Foam & Force Team - "The Team That Cleans"
- Draw any pre-mixed chemical solution from the built-in 15-gallon HDPE container
- Rugged, yet exceptionally light-weight cart is molded from polypropylene for life-time chemical and corrosion resistance
- Non-marking wheels
- Perfect for applying high foaming products like CoalTrol F430, DustNot F430, DustNot F40, DustNot F80, DustNot A1, 150 Plus Complete, Purple Heat, Green Heat, Regency, and Destroyer to industrial surfaces for cleaning and degreasing
- 7 GPM (26.5LPM) air-operated, double-diaphragm pump made of Kalrez seals
- Dispenses a rich lather of foam at 5 GPM (19 LPM) with a projection distance of up to 6 feet (2 meters)
- Compatible with acids, alkalines, soaps, alcohols, chlorinated cleaners, d' Limonene, hydrocarbons, and ketones
- Dryness and wetness of foam can be adjusted with a turn of a knob
- 15-foot (4.6-meter) reinforced hose with 1/2" I.D. foam wand and stainless steel ball valve
- 7.5 hour battery charge time form full depletion
- Up to 2 hours of non-continuous run time