Aids biological water treatment programs in contaminant removal, specifically nitrate and phosphorus removal. Lower implementation costs and safer to employ than conventional methanol systems. Also suitable for use in combination with Momar biological and polymer programs for metals removal, BOD augmentation, and perchlorate removal.
- All-weather stable and pumpable as low as -20°F
- Neutral pH, low odor, and extremely soluble in water
- 100% composition from US-grown, renewable agricultural feedstocks
- Non-flammable, non-corrosive, non-hazardous, non-toxic, bio-based, and biodegradable
- Refined to ensure ultra low levels of chlorides, fatty acids, methanol, and volatile organic compounds (VOCs)
- Customized concentrations available to meet COD, ph, viscosity, and other requirements and to ensure seasonal reliability
- USDA BioPreferred Program - 100% Certified Biobased Content