Select blend of highly active, chlorine resistant bacteria cultures designed to digest fats, oils, proteins, and grease in drains, sewer lines, grease traps, lift stations, septic systems, lagoons, wet wells, and portable toilets. Formulated for municipal, institutuional, and industrial systems that are receiving high concentrations of sludge, fats, oils, and grease. Re-establishes or enhances the natural colonies of bacteria in wastewater systems.
- Very light pleasant scent
- Contains no free enzymes
- 350 Billion bacteria per gallon
- Biodegradable -- breaks down hydrocarbons into carbon dioxide and water
- Facultative spore-forming cultures grow in either the presence or absence of oxygen
- Generates billions of bacteria that begin to produce lipase, amylase, cellulase, esterase, urease, and protease enzymes
- Utilizes the latest biological technology to diminish obnoxious odors while reducing the system's biological oxygen demand (BOD), chemical oxygen demand (COD), and total suspended solids (TSS) quickly and naturally