MinTopper S+0150 is an acrylic/vinyl emulsion specially formulated to provide optimum penetration and bonding when applied to fine or granular materials. Superior cohesion and elasticity are provided by the unique binding agents in MinTopper S+0150. MinTopper S+0150 provides a durable, water-resistant surface. Because it is formulated for use in and around sensitive habitats, MinTopper S+0150 is an environmentally sound solution for dust control and stabilization needs.
- Exhibits binding properties that provide extended dust suppression both downstream of the application point and during storage.
- Ultra concentrated formulation reduces freight impact.
- Typically provides 90 - 180 days residual dust suppression.
- Forms a firm, rubbery crust upon curing.
- Crust is heat stable and water resistant.
- Ideal for in-transit coal dust suppression application.
- Does not impact burn characteristics or fly ash composition.
- No adverse fireside problems.