PHOS-CHEK 1% FLUORINE FREE CLASS A/B FOAM
Phos-Chek® 1% Fluorine Free is the first certified class A/B firefighting foam. It is a unique combination of water and hydrocarbon surfactants developed for use on Class B hydrocarbon fuel fires as well as the rapid control and knockdown of class A fires involving combustible materials such as wood, cloth, paper, rubber and plastics. 1% Fluorine Free contains no hazardous materials, is non-corrosive, non-toxic, readily biodegradable and has no flash point. It does not contain PFAS chemicals including, but not limited to, PFOS or PFOA, which are fluorinated surfactants used in Class B foam concentrates.
- UL 162/ULC S654 Listed, UL/ULC Classified Class A Wetting Agent
- ANSI/NFPA 18, EN-1568-3:2008 (Class 1B) Approved.
- Unaffected by freeze-thaw
- Use rates typically as 0.1%-1.0%.
Phos-Chek 1% Fluorine Free may be used with:
- Low expansion foam equipment (nozzle, monitors, foam chambers, etc.)
- Non-aspirating devices (water spray nozzles and standard sprinklers)
- Medium expansion foam devices and Compressed Air Foam Systems (CAFS)
ONLY AVAILABLE FOR SALE IN GEORGIA AND FLORIDA!
PHOS-CHEK 1x1% AR-AFFF LOW VISCOSITY
1X1% Alcohol-Resistant Aqueous Film Forming Foam Low Viscosity Concentrate
PHOS-CHEK 3x3% AR-AFFF FREEZE PROTECTED
3X3% Alcohol-Resistant Aqueous Film Forming Foam Freeze Protected Concentrate
PHOS-CHEK 3x3% AR-AFFF LOW VISCOSITY
3X3% Alcohol-Resistant Aqueous Film Forming Foam Low Viscosity Concentrate
PHOS-CHEK 3x6% AR-AFFF FLUORINE FREE
3X6% Alcohol-Resistant Aqueous Film Forming Foam Fluorine Free Concentrate