Controls many tough-to-control grassy weeds such as Poa annua, goosegrass, clumpy ryegrass and tall fescue. It’s readily absorbed by foliage, where it stops production of key amino acids. Cell division and growth stop within hours.
- Apply as late as 7 days prior to overseeding with perennial ryegrass or Poa trivialis
- Postemergence control of cool-season grasses in warm-season turf
- Different mode of action for resistance management
- Goosegrass control and dallisgrass suppression
- Labeled for use on listed bermudagrass greens
- Easy mixing and application
- Low rates, cost-effective