A fast-penetrating liquid ice melter that dissolves frost, snow, and ice accumulations on contact. Formulated with propylene glycol and methanol for the best balance of performance and safety. Convenient to spray or pour onto snow and ice. Safe to use on asphalt, concrete, terrazzo, aluminum, steel, plastic, rubber, or painted surfaces. For use on driveways, walkways, ramps, decks, stairs, entryways, roadways, locks, chains, hinges, linkages, controls, windshields, coal conveyors, and other surfaces where snow and ice present a problem.
- Can be mixed with Ice-Go, Ice-Breaker, and other granular products to increase the melting rate of snow and ice
- De-ices down to -60°F and prevents refreezing for a minimum of 12 to 24 hours
- Colorless, low-odor, and will not track onto carpets and floors
- 1 gallon treats up to 1,000 square feet of snow and ice
- Non-corrosive, non-slippery, and safe on concrete
- Maintains long shelf life