Download this simple monthly agreement and use it in combination with the Drains Don't Have To Be A Pain email on Broadcast to open new drain care customers.
Rick Wong helped Sales Support develop this new program, and you can watch Rick's video in the Videos Section of this page.
- Rick has 300 pumps in service earning him hundreds of thousands of dollars per year.
- This aggreement allows you to earn $84 (or more) per month WITH NO OUT-OF-POCKET COST TO YOU because your company covers 100% of the cost of the pump with each signed agreement.
- Rick Wong, Nancy Pace, Tom Dickson, and many others have sold drain care this way for decades, and now you have a company-backed agreement that helps you do it like the pros.
How it works:
- You submit the Drain Care Program Simple Monthly Agreement to email@example.com or fax to 678-894-4204 when you submit your starting order.
- You set the monthly price (Rick suggests $290/month and says that's less than competitors like Ecolabs, NCH, and others who charge $350-$400) and use M32424 to enter the monthly fee.
- You pick the drain opener (Rick suggests Plug Buster, but use the Drain Decision Tree)
- You pick the drain maintainer (Rick suggests Drain Ox, but use the Drain Decision Tree)
- You pick the pump (Rick suggests the Beta Maintain-It-All Pump 115V Plug-In)
- Sales Support will configure the pump for you (just put "FREE CONFIGURATION" on your order)
- When the initial order is delivered to your customer, you will use the drain opener to clear the drain line, then install the MIA Pump and drain maintainer to keep the drain line open.
- Customer service will automatically ship an additional 7-gallon pail of drain maintainer every month on the date selected on the agreement, and you'll need to swap the empty pail out with the new, full pail.
- Complete the Maintain-It-All Field Service Call Report each time you do (optional, but highly recommended by Rick)
Why this makes sense for your customers:
- This program is guaranteed! Just read the 1-page agreement.
- This program is time-tested. Over 30 years of success.
- Write an order for the first 2 months to ship at the same time so that you can swap the pails when the first pail runs out, and that’s when you order the 3rd pail. This gets you a month ahead and prevents you from running out of product. Run out of product, and you may end up with a clog.
- If your customer cancels the agreement, you take the pump with you and use it to open a new account with a pump that's already paid for.