A residual surfactant-based product used to control dust in unloading, transfer, and storage of coal, flyash, and other friable minerals. This is a 4X concentrate version of Coaltrol 65.
- Freeze thaw stable and heat stable up to 120ºF
- Forms a wet, tacky, hydroscopic film upon curing
- Ultra concentrated formulation reduces freight impact
- Typically provides 15 -25 days residual dust suppression
- The added binding agent allows for extended dust control in plant, rail, and barge application areas
- Exhibits binding properties that provide extended dust suppression both downstream of the application point and during storage
- Reduces the number of application points required to control your dust problems (reduces the number of chemical application points when transferring coal to silos or bunker areas)