Safely dissolves and liquefies floor coatings, waxes, and sealants that have built-up in and around drains. Formulated with biodegradable, non-toxic ingredients that are safe for use in drains. Designed to remove all conventional metal-interlocking floor finishes as well as environmentally preferable, zinc-free floor finishes. Also dissolves soap scum, latex paints, and films and residues from floor drains.
- Non-ammoniated, non-corrosive, non-flammable, and non-fuming
- Restores flow to floor drains that have been clogged by floor wax
- Initial cleaning requires 32 ounces per hour for 24-48 hours, depending on the degree of build-up
- Maintenance applications of 32 ounces per night to maintain proper flow and prevent build-up
- Excellent for use with Momar's Maintain-It-All Programmable Automatic Chemical Dosing System