DustNot PMO is designed to suppress dust on a variety of substrates such as fertilizer, clay, sand, gravel, limestone, mixed aggregates, salt, soils, and other firable compounds. Typical application rates range from 0.5 - 10 pounds per ton of material. Higher application rates provide for residual dust control downstream of the application point and for several weeks after application. Suitable for use as dust-suppression during sweeping and cleaning applications, too. Can be used on wood, concrete, wax, and sealed floors.
- USDA H1
- Non-filming, non-crusting
- Non-emulsifiable with water
- Low odor, low color, and low volatility
- Compliant with FDA 21 CFR 172.878, FDA 21 CFR 178.3620 (a)
- Meets standards for National Formulary (NF) or US Pharmacopeia (USP)