Water-proof road and soil enhancer for heavy-traffic haul road stabilization, dust suppression, soil retention, prime coating, and erosion control. Unique resin technology thrives under the stresses that shear other chemistries. Non-leaching and will not run off of treated areas or move through the soil after application. Penetrates even hard-packed roads to stabilize the driving surface, improving driving conditions while reducing dust, pot-holing, wash-boarding, silt-runoff, and aggregate loss. Mixes easily with water for application with any water truck, hydro-seeder, water cannon, or spray tank. Because it is formulated for use in and around sensitive habitats, Resinator is an environmentally sound solution for dust control and soil retention needs.
- Approved by PennState's Center for Dirt & Gravel Road Studies
- Cost-effective -- Low application rates of 0.05 - 0.30 gallons per square yard
- Durable -- Reduces airborne dust by >90% even after thousands of vehicle passes
- Long-lasting -- Up to 6 months after initial application and just 1 maintenance application
- Saves money -- fewer applications means a significant decrease in fuel costs, labor costs, and water usage
- Safe -- non-toxic to aquatic life and contains no VOCs, phosphates, APEs, carcinogens, mutagens, or other harmful compounds