MRC-6100 is a mold resistant coating that seals surfaces, locking in particulates like soot and dust while also encapsulating odors such as smoke and urine. Works on porous and non-porous surfaces such as wood, plaster, wallboard, sheetrock, concrete, masonry block, duct work, primed metal and galvanized metal. It can also be used on new structural materials during building construction.
- Applies white, dries clear
- Dries to the touch in 1 hour
- Ready for second coat in 4-8 hours
- Apply by brush, roller or airless spray
- Minimum application temperature of 50ºF
- Covers up to 600 ft2/gal for smooth surfaces and 500 ft2/gal for porous surfaces