ALUMINUM FIBER ROOF COATING #97
Aluminum Fiber Roof Coating #97 is a tough, high quality coating manufactured with specially selected asphalts and fibers. Applies easily by brush or roller. Penetrates well and bonds strong. Cures to a durable, weatherproof roof surface with excellent long-term flexibility. Increases roof service life and helps preserve old, dried out roof surfaces.
Here's a great video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=3&v=6E1xWEpHVWg
- Dark Aluminum color
- Will not mildew or rot
- For application by soft roof brush, roller or spray
- Coverage rates as high as 67 square feet per gallon
- Internally reinforced - fills and bridges hairline cracks
- Seals oils in and water out, preserving the roof surface
- Remains flexible as it resists dirt, sun, wind, rain, ice, and snow
- Provides a weatherproof surface coating for built-up, composition, metal, and masonry surfaces
To prepare a roof, use Momar's PowerOx to clean and remove all soil and debris.