GUARD RAIL ISO 320
Friction-reducing railroad lubricant. Designed for top of rail applications. Provides extreme-pressure, anti-wear, and anti-corrosion protection. Proprietary additives provide industry-leading capillary action for excellent spreading and penetration. Outperforms graphite and petroleum greases because it stays on treated surfaces longer, requires fewer applications, and reduces manpower. Does not attract animals and rodents the way vegetable-based products do. Ready-to-spray, does not dilute with water.
- Reduces noise and lateral forces
- Increases rollability of cars in hump yards
- Reduces friction on top of rail
- Non-conductive -- Dielectric strength of 33,000 volts
- Non-corrosive, non-conductive, and non-attractive to dust, dirt, and grime
- Biodegradable, VOC-compliant in all 50 states, and environmentally-friendly
- Light blue in color, no odor, and easy to spray through most pressure-sprayers
- Won't freeze in the winter, pourable down to -40°F, and provides a barrier to snow and ice
- Natural gas to liquid (nGTL) technology provides superior functionality over conventional lubricants
- Year-round formulation won't dry out or harden in the heat (up to 250°F) and won't wash off in the rain
A SYNPLICITY FORMULA
LuBest’s exclusive Synplicity formulations utilize nGTL (natural gas-to-liquid) technologies to create full-synthetic, petroleum-free lubricants. Synplicity formulations provide superior performance compared to conventional lubricants, protecting equipment, human health, and the environment.
Ideal for use in hump yards and on all railways, especially those in tough environments such as steel mills, mining operations, utilities, and feed and grain production and storage.