Ultra-Concentrated copolymer dust control, erosion control, and stabilization agent formulated with proprietary vinyl acrylic blends. Provides a long-lasting, flexible, moisture-resistant, surface crust to bond and seal coal, fly ash, clay, sand, soil, clinker, aggregate, limestone, asphalt millings, and crushed stone piles, ponds, and roads. For use on a variety of surface applications where long-term fugitive dust control is desired - typical surface application rates range from 0.15 – 0.60 gals per square yard for mining haul roads, construction and equipment pads, stockpiles, slopes, and berms. Can also be to reduce vapor loss and moisture gain in coal which reduces the chances of spontaneous combustion in mines, piles, silos, and bunkers.
- Easy-to-use – Dilutes and self-mixes indefinitely with water
- User-friendly – Non-tracking, non-transferable, non-slippery, once cured
- Durable – UV resistant, temperature resistant, oxidation resistant, and water resistant
- Safe – Dries clear creating a natural landscape and designed for use in and around sensitive habitats
- Effective – Controls fugitive dust emissions up to 98%, especially respirable dust particles PM2.5 - PM10
- Environmentally responsible – Non-flammable, non-corrosive, non-toxic, non-volatile, and biodegradable