Glycerol-based side-release and freeze conditioning agent. Designed to achieve maximum freeze protection while minimizing environmental impact. An excellent alternative to calcium chloride, magnesium chloride, potassium acetate, and other salt-based products. Perfect for in-transit freeze conditioning of coal. Also proven to perform well in water trucks, brine trucks, agricultural solution tanks, and aggregate storage when protection from freezing is desired.
- Provides freeze protection down to -53°F
- Non-corrosive - actually protects metal parts
- Non-flammable - contains no alcohols or petroleum derivatives
- Humectant qualities aid in dust suppression by enhancing moisture retention
- Excellent clingability to vertical surfaces and high lubricity in cold temperatures enhances performance and resists washout