A dust suppression liquid that never dries, this 100% bio-based fluid is non-flammable, non-corrosive, non-toxic, and non-aqueous. Does not mix with water, and should be applied "as is" without any dilution, heating, or mixing. For use in a variety of process applications where water is prohibited - typical process application rates range from 0.5 - 10 pounds per ton, depending on the material and conditions. For use on a variety of surface applications and substrates such as fertilizer, clay, sand, gravel, limestone, mixed aggregates, salt, soils, and other compounds where long-term fugitive dust suppression is desired.
- Developed for high phosphate fertilizer dust control as a replacement to slack waxes and petroleum oils.
- Perfect for all high traffic dirt and gravel roads, haul roads, race tracks, horse rings, cart paths, bike trails, etc.
- Highly effective formulation reduces the frequency and volume of application compared to other oils
- Low color and low odor application
- Non-filiming and non-crusting
- Non-emulsifiable with water