GROUND WIRE 5-FOOT WITH PLIER END AND C-CLAMP END
Designed to prevent sparks when transferring brake solvents from drums to sprayers or from drums to other containers. Ideal for use with Momar's BCS-5, Speedy Solv, Brake Eze Liquid, Eco-Lene, Super Glass, and other Class 1 flammable liquids. OSHA compliant and complies with 29 CFR 1910.106 (e)(6)(ii) for transferring Class I flammable liquids. Two grounding wires are usually required - one to ground the metal drum and one to connect the grounded drum to the SureShot sprayer (or other container) that is being filled from the drum.
- Premium quality 7 x 19 stranded, 316 stainless steel cable far outlasts steel wires
- Durable orange insulation protects the cable from abrassion and the elements
- Plier clamp and C-clamp are galvanized steel with stainless steel points
- The ultimate in flexibility, durability, and corrosion resistance
- C-clamp has a 3/4" opening
OSHA 29 CFR 1910.106 (e)(6)(ii): Grounding. Category 1 or 2 flammable liquids, or Category 3 flammable liquids with a flashpoint below 100 °F (37.8 °C), shall not be dispensed into containers unless the nozzle and container are electrically interconnected. Where the metallic floorplate on which the container stands while filling is electrically connected to the fill stem or where the fill stem is bonded to the container during filling operations by means of a bond wire, the provisions of this section shall be deemed to have been complied with.