Extremely versatile, highly concentrated, chlorine-based anti-microbial, sanitizer, and disinfectant. Approved for controlling algae, bacteria, and fungi in cooling towers, evaporative condensers, drinking water systems, pulp and paper mills, food processing plants, and other institutions and industries. Approved for slug feed, intermittent feed, continuous feed, rinse, immersion, flow, pressure, clean-in-place, spray, and fog methods.
- Food egg sanitization at 2 ounces per 10 gallons of water (200 ppm chlorine)
- Fruit and vegetable washing at 5 ounces per 200 gallons of water (25 ppm chlorine)
- Commercial laundry sanitizer at 2 ounces per 10 gallons of water (200 ppm chlorine)
- Food contact surface sanitization at 1-2 ounce per 10 gallons (100-200 ppm chlorine)
- Non-food contact surface disinfection at 6 ounces per 10 gallons (600 ppm chlorine)
- Authorized by USDA for use in federally inspected meat and poultry plants in process water at up to 5 ppm chlorine (1 ounce per 200 gallons) and as a carcass wash at up to 50 ppm chlorine (10 onces per 200 gallons)
- EPA Registered: 6785-4-1553
12600 is prohibited for sale into states that are not listed above until it is registered with the appropriate state agency.
See your Momar Representative or contact us for more information.