Dual-action, solvent-based to control weeds and grasses by contact and root action. Formulated with 2,4-D to provide a fast kill by leaf action. Formulated with Bromacil to provide an extended period of control by root action. For use on non-crop areas, such as fence lines, parking lots, loading ramps, railroad sidings, storage yards, and around buildings.
- Ready-to-use, no mixing required
- 1 gallon treats up to 1000 square feet
- 40 gallons treats up to one acre (43,560 square feet)
- 55 gallons treats nearly 8 linear miles of fence line (18-inch swath) or 2 miles of railroad siding (6-foot swath)
- Can be applied anytime of year except when ground is frozen, but best results are obtained in late spring and early summer
- EPA registered: 10088-68-1553
ONE-STEP is prohibited for sale into states that are not listed above until it is registered with the appropriate state agency.
See your Momar Representative or contact us for more information.
ONE-STEP is EPA registered for sale in the following states:
AL, AR, AZ, CT, DE, FL, GA, IA, IL, IN, KS, KY, LA, MD, MN, MO, MS, NC, NE, NJ, NY, OH, OK, PA, SC, TN, TX, VA, WV
ONE-STEP is prohibited for sale into the states listed below.
See your Momar Representative for alternative solutions or contact us for more information.
States: AR, CO
Reason: Contains Bromacil; 2,4-D