Di-quat based turf and aquatic weed killer. Works on contact through the leaves of all types of vegetation. For use around buildings, fence lines, drainage ditches, and especially in and around bodies of water where other herbicides are prohibited. Kills aquatic weeds, algae, bladderwort, coontail, elodea, naiad, pondweed, watermilfoil, water lettuce, water hyacinth, and other aquatic vegetation. Kills turf weeds, grasses, brush, annuals, perennials, shrubs, and other types of vegetation.
- Dilutes up to 1:9 with water
- Active ingredient: 1.85% Di-quat Dibromide
- Inactivated immediately upon contact with soil
- Provides a rapid kill with wilting visible in just a few days, works fastest on sunny days
- Ten gallons of diluted solution treats up to 5,000 square feet
- EPA registered: 10088-13-1553
For a more concentrated liquid, consider Dead Zone.
AL , AR , DE , FL , GA , IA , IL , IN , KY , LA , MD , MS , NC , OH , OK , SC , TN , TX , VA , WV
CT , MI , NJ , NY
See your Momar Representative for alternative solutions or contact us for more information.