LV ONE-STEP (LOW VOC)
Dual-action, solvent-based to control weeds and grasses by contact and root action. Formulated with 2,4-D to provide a fast kill by leaf action. Formulated with Bromacil to provide an extended period of control by root action. For use on non-crop areas, such as fence lines, parking lots, loading ramps, railroad sidings, storage yards, and around buildings.
- Ready-to-use, no mixing required
- 1 gallon treats up to 1000 square feet
- 43.5 gallons treats up to one acre (43,560 square feet)
- 55 gallons treats nearly 8 linear miles of fence line (18-inch swath) or 2 miles of railroad siding (6-foot swath)
- Can be applied anytime of year except when ground is frozen, but best results are obtained in late spring and early summer
- EPA registered: 10088-2-1553
If Bromacil becomes unavailable again, then Zap-It is the best RTU alternative, Turf-King is the best concentrated alternative and comes in two versions: 322 is not VOC-compliant in all states, but 323 is 50-state compliant. Ranger Pro is also a great concentrated alternative.
CT , DE , GA , IL , IN , MD , NJ , NY , PA , WV
CA , CO
See your Momar Representative for alternative solutions or contact us for more information.