A white, water-based, peelable coating intended to make clean-up of paint, graffiti, and overspray quick and easy. On spray booths, restroom partitions, tunnels, and other areas the white film provides better illumination. It forms a tough, flexible, sacrificial barrier of protection that is easily peeled. Recommended on steel, galvanized steel, aluminum, and diecast metals as well as smooth fiberglas, plastic, etc. When ready to remove, the coating can be peeled away easily along with all of the paint, graffiti, or overspray, leaving the original surface clean and clear.
- Easy clean-up using water
- Fast-drying in less than 1 hour
- Non-flammable, VOC-compliant
- Works best on non-porous and low-porosity surfaces
- High coverage rate of up to 443 sq. ft. per mil per gallon @ 100% efficiency
- For use on spray booths, rental equipment, signs, walls, and other areas that need protection