RCL ISO 220
Friction-reducing railroad lubricant. Designed for use on curves, rails, lift bridges, car couples, and any metal to metal interfaces. Provides extreme-pressure, anti-wear, and anti-corrosion protection. Proprietary additives provide industry-leading capillary action for excellent spreading and penetration. Outperforms graphite and petroleum greases because it stays on treated surfaces longer, requires fewer applications, and reduces manpower. Does not attract animals and rodents the way vegetable-based products do. Ready-to-spray, does not dilute with water.
- Reduces noise and lateral forces
- Increases rollability of cars in hump yards
- Reduces friction on top of rail and gage face
- Non-conductive -- Dielectric strength of 33,000 volts
- Non-corrosive, non-conductive, and non-attractive to dust, dirt, and grime
- Biodegradable, VOC-compliant in all 50 states, and environmentally-friendly
- Light blue in color, no odor, and easy to spray through most pressure-sprayers
- Won't freeze in the winter, pourable down to -40°F, and provides a barrier to snow and ice
- Year-round formulation won't dry out or harden in the heat (up to 250°F) and won't wash off in the rain
Ideal for use in hump yards and on all railways, especially those in tough environments such as steel mills, mining operations, utilities, and feed and grain production and storage.