Dual-action, solvent-based to control weeds and grasses by contact and root action. Formulated with 2,4-D to provide a fast kill by leaf action. Formulated with Bromacil to provide an extended period of control by root action. For use on non-crop areas, such as fence lines, parking lots, loading ramps, railroad sidings, storage yards, and around buildings.
- Ready-to-use, no mixing required
- 1 gallon treats up to 1000 square feet
- 40 gallons treats up to one acre (43,560 square feet)
- 55 gallons treats nearly 8 linear miles of fence line (18-inch swath) or 2 miles of railroad siding (6-foot swath)
- Can be applied anytime of year except when ground is frozen, but best results are obtained in late spring and early summer
- EPA registered: 10088-68-1553
AL , AR , AZ , CT , DE , FL , GA , IA , IL , IN , KS , KY , LA , MD , MN , MO , MS , NC , NE , NJ , OH , OK , PA , SC , TN , TX , VA , WV
CA , CO , DC , MA , ME , MI , NH , NY , RI , UT
See your Momar Representative for alternative solutions or contact us for more information.