Liquid industrial-grade de-icer, anti-icer, and solids pre-wetter with many benefits over conventional technologies. Suitable for applications including, but not limited to roads and walkways, conveyors, rail cars, truck beds, non-porous roofs, road signs, rail switches, manhole covers, truck scales, helicopter pads, lavatory systems, etc. Can be applied as a pre-treat up to 12 hours prior to storms to prevent accumulation. Melting action does not generate heat and is non-burning to surrounding grass areas. Meets AMS 1435B Fluid, Generic, Deicing / Anti-Icing for Runways and Taxiways. Not intended or approved for use on airplanes.
- Non-flammable and non-corrosive
- Fast - liquid formulation works on contact
- Biodegradable and environmentally friendly
- Low toxicity to fish, mammals, and vegetation
- Provides maximum freeze protection down to -20ºF (-29ºC)
- Does not contain glycols, alcohol, nitrogen, sodium, or chlorides
- Not slippery, does not track, and resists freezing for up to 72 hours
- Exhibits dust suppressant qualities while acting as a freeze protection agent
Most compatible with Kalrez, EPDM, Butyl, and Hypalon.
Not compatible with Viton, Polyurethane, Fluorosilicone, Polyacrylate, Silicon, or SBR.
Mildly compatible with Nitrile and Neoprene.