INDUSTRIAL GRADE DEFOAMER
General purpose effluent defoamer. To control foam at the surface, use in undiluted form at a dosage rate of 2 - 20 ppm (2 - 20 gallons per million gallons of flow).
- High spread rate - particulate free - low viscosity
- Controls foam on most industrial and municipal effluent systems
- For use in digestors, aeration ponds, in the flumes, and at the river outfalls
- Disperses in water or effluent and may be fed as is or from a day tank to the effluent point of addition
- When metered at full strength, Industrial Grade Defoamer exhibits very quick flash knockdown and excellent stamina
- FDA Coverages: FDA CFR 21 - - 175.105, 176.210 and 178.3120