HANDYMAN E-Z SEAL DIELECTRIC COMPOUND TAPE
E-Z Seal Dielelctric Compound Tape is a specially formulated compound that seals, insulates, weatherproofs and protects any surface.
- Unaffected by UV rays and sunlight
- Elongation of 200% (ASTM D-1000)
- 5-year shelf-life from date of manufacture
- 45.0 mil thick, self-fusing, rubber-based mastic
- Insulation Resistance greater than 106 megohms
- Paintable, flexible, resists shrinking and cracking
- Dielectric Strength of 300 volts/mil (ASTM D-1000)
- Seals tightly at temperatures as low as 32° and as high as 100°F
- 210 days of “No Effect” Solvent Resistance to Salt Solution, Bleach, Hydraulic Fluid, Detergent, Windshield Washer Solvent, JP-4 Fuel
Indoor, Outdoor, Bolted connections, Terminal protection, Insulation displacement connectors, Lighting connections, Thermoplastic rubber wire insulation, and the list goes on and on . . .