MOLY DSD AEROSOL
A superior, long-lasting, extreme-condition, dry film forming, friction-reducing lubricant and anti-seize coating that withstands high temperatures and extreme pressures. Provides a dry film lubricant especially suited for use in dirty or dusty atmospheres. Burnishes into metal, rubber, glass, and most plastics to provide long-term lubrication and protection. Stays where you need it - won't sling off or wash out.
- Dries tack-free and oil-free and will not attract dust or dirt
- Prevents metal fusion and seizure in intense heat
- Stops galling and cold welding in static joints
- Resists temperatures from -40ºF to 600ºF
- Resists pressures up to 100,000 PSI
- Inert to water, oil, alkalis and acids
- Contains no grease, oil, or silicone
- Non-corrosive, non-conductive
- 12 oz net weight
For use on: construction equipment, oil and ore drills, automotive parts, paper and corrugated converting applications, textile and foundry machines, marine and agricultural applications, military and road equipment, mining equipment, pipe construction, engines, motors, bearings, gears, turbines, compressors, chains, sprockets, hinges, drawers, windows, locks, boilers, conveyors, pump assemblies, and industrial equipment.