TABULOUS IS ON EPA LIST N OF APPROVED DISINFECTANTS FOR SARS-CoV-2 (the cause of COVID-19). Tabulous is a subregistration of 71847-6.
Tabulous is a disinfecting and sanitizing tablet that can be used in hospitals, nursing homes, medical offices, dental offices, clinics, operating rooms, isolation wards, medical research facilities, veterinary clinics, animal life science laboratories, kennels, breeding establishments, grooming establishments, pet animal quarters, zoos, pet shops, animal care facilities, cosmetic manufacturing facilities, pharmaceutical manufacturing facilities, medical device manufacturing facilities, biotechnology firms, pharmacies, compounding pharmacies, day care centers, and nurseries.
- Neutral pH
- Kills C. diff at 4306 ppm with 4-minute contact time
- Kills Tuberculosis at 5382 ppm with 4-minute contact time
- Food Contact Sanitizer at 100 ppm with 1-minute contact time
- Solution strength can be monitored with Activate High-Level Chlorine Test Strips
- Kills more than 35 disease-causing pathogens at 1076 ppm with 10-minute contact time
- EPA Registered: 71847-6-1553
- USDA D2
AL , AZ , CO , FL , GA , IL , KY , MA , MO , MS , NC , NH , OR , SC