DUSTAID PARA LV
DustAid coatings are designed to control dust throughout the manufacturing, transportation, and application processes. DustAid coatings are best applied immediately after manufacturing, prior to storage, packaging, or loading. Provides dust control of friable materials on conveyors, transfers, and chutes as well as during transit by rail, truck, or barge. Extended performance improves end-user experience by controlling dust for the life of the material. By controlling dust, DustAid coatings reduce explosion potential, improve facility hygiene, reduce worker exposure to toxins, increase production yields, and enhance material integrity and quality, increasing the marketability of treated materials.
- Highly pure, mineral oil-based dust control agent
- Non-evaporative, non-emulsifiable, non-crusting, and high flash point
- Non-corrosive, non-toxic, colorless, odorless, and chemically inert
- Contains Vitamin E, a natural anti-oxidant to protect quality during handling and storage
- Does not change or alter the integrity of the color or quality of granules, pellets, or prills
- Compatible with all spray equipment, doesn’t require heating, and can be applied in freezing conditions as low as -20°F.