DRY LON AEROSOL
High-performance, multi-surface lubricant and release agent. Formulated with an extremely fine PTFE powder suspension that reduces friction better than silicone, graphite, and oil. Provides outstanding microscopic film-forming properties that resist temperatures as low as -100°F and as high as +500°F. Use on saw blades, drill bits, locks, door tracks, window tracks, conveyor rollers, drawer slides, textile mechanisms, hinges, router bits, shapers, planers, cord, twine, rope, gears, chains, conveyor belts, chutes, skids, industrial blenders and other moving parts. Recommended for metal extrusion, munitions, synthetic filters, spray booths, and release agent applications.
- Paintable, will not affect wood finish
- Excellent for reducing low-speed friction
- Fast-drying, does not attract dust and dirt
- Prolongs tool life and inhibits resin build-up
- Odorless, non-staining, and repels oil and water
- VOC compliant, non-chlorinated and non-hexane
- Net Weight: 12 oz.
- USDA H2
Twelve extension tubes shipped with each dozen at no additional charge.