25% Solids, Zinc-Free Floor Coating
25% solids, self-interlocking, high-durability, high-gloss, low-maintenance floor coating. Environmentally responsible formulation provides the toughest protection available for vinyl, linoleum, rubber, terrazzo, asbestos-containing tiles, sealed wood, and cork floors. Tough against traffic, spills, and gloss-killing dirt, grit, and sand.
- Low odor
- Slip resistant
- Scuff resistant, wear resistant
- Wet look is achieved with 3 to 4 coats
- Self-sealing, so a separate sealer is not required
- No added APEs, phthalates, metals, or butyls
- Non-yellowing polymers reduce the need to strip
- Dries faster than most metal-interlocking floor finishes
- High coverage rate of 2100 to 2600 square feet per gallon
- Eligible to earn points under LEED’s Green Cleaning Products and Materials Credit
- Excellent soil resistance, detergent resistance, recoatability, buffability, and removability
- Designed to be cleaned with Envision, buffed/burnished with Hammer and stripped with Pry-Bar
- This product meets Green Seal™ Standard GS-40 based on effective performance and protective limits on VOCs and human & environmental toxicity. GreenSeal.org.