Foamable product containing wetting agents used to control dust in the unloading, transfer, and storage of coal and other friable materials. High-expansion foam provides maximum coverage with minimal moisture addition in order to reduce BTU loss. Execellent for process coal dust as well as facility wash down applications. Compatible with Momar's FoamMaxx Portable Wash Down System and with Momar's Freedom Foamer Wall-Mounted Wash Down Station.
- Super wetting chemistry binds coal fines to larger lump coal, reducing fugitive dust at the application point and downstream at the point of storage
- Long-lasting foam reduces the number of application points required to control dust problems
- Non-corrosive, biodegradable, chloride-free, and phosphate-free
- For use on conveyors, transfer belts, booms, chutes, and feed lines
- Dilutes 1:100 - 1:400 and applied at 0.3 - 0.7 gallons of solution per ton, typically
- When applied to vertical surfaces, the dry foam "walks" down the wall carrying fines and soils with it