Concentrated Tar, Grease, and Asphalt Remover
Cleaning and Degreasing >
Industrial and municipal solvent degreasers
Timber Team Products > Dryers
Automotive and Fleet > Asphalt, Grease, and Tar Removers
Cleaning and Degreasing > Asphalt, Grease, and Tar Removers
Cleaning and Degreasing > Multi-surface and multi-purpose
Automotive and Fleet - ProFlex > Supplementary Solutions
Plant-derived, biodegradable, multi-purpose solvent degreaser. Formulated with organic citrus and soy solvents to emulsify tar, grease, and asphalt quickly, allowing it to be rinsed away with ease. Removes glue, ink, labels, scuff marks, grease, dirt, grime, bugs, and most adhesives too. For use on industrial parts, machinery, tools, molds, dies, engines, concrete floors, printing presses, brick, aircraft equipment, office equipment, construction vehicles, and more. Safe on all metals (including aluminum), wood (finished and unfinished), vehicle paint, and most rubbers and plastics. Excellent in drains and grease traps, and compatible with the Momar Maintain-It-All Pump (use Viton tubing). Compatible with the Momar MixMaster Proportioner System.
- Light, natural citrus scent
- Low-VOC, 50-state VOC-compliant
- Water-rinseable, and dries residue-free
- Use undiluted or dilute as much as 1:300
- Neutral pH, non-corrosive, and non-flammable
- Compatible with auto-scrubbers and pressure-washers
- APE-free, butyl-free, petroleum-free, and non-chlorinated
- Safe for use in aqueous parts washers (heated and unheated)
- Perfect for all shops, drilling rigs, industrial plants, and institutional maintenance
- USDA A1
- USDA Bio-Preferred FP - 90% Certified Biobased Content
For an aerosol version, consider Citra-Soy Aerosol.
For a ready-to-use liquid, consider Citra-Soy.