Flying & crawling, indoor & outdoor insecticide. Perfect in and around schools, kennels, gardens, offices, and warehouses. Apply as a space spray or crack-and-crevice spray for controlling bedbugs, fleas, lice, ticks, flies, mosquitoes, wasps, hornets, bees, moths, gnats, spiders, ants, weevils, beetles, cockroaches, silverfish, millipedes, centipedes, and dozens of other insects.
- Safe enough for use on livestock to protect them from fleas, ticks, lice and insect bites for up to 14 days
- Can be used in non-thermal fogging and misting equipment
- Low initial odor, and completely odorless within 30 minutes
- Long-lasting - provides up to 60 days of residual control
- Approved for treating drain flies in drain line openings
- Safe for ornamental plants
- Formulated with 0.5% Permethrin
- EPA registered: 3862-132-1553
JUMP SHOT is prohibited for sale into states that are not listed above until it is registered with the appropriate state agency.
See your Momar Representative or contact us for more information.
JUMP SHOT is EPA registered for sale in the following states:
AL, AR, CT, FL, GA, IL, MS, NC, PA, SC, TN
JUMP SHOT is prohibited for sale into the states listed below.
See your Momar Representative for alternative solutions or contact us for more information.