VICTORY CORDLESS ELECTROSTATIC BACKPACK SPRAYER
This Professional Cordless Electrostatic Backpack Sprayer is designed to cover up to 23,000 square feet on a single tank of chemical with effortless movement from room to room unencumbered by tedious cords. This unit features a 4ft hose with quick release valve to allow for comfortable reach and maximum maneuverability even in tight, difficult to reach, areas. Victory Sprayers’ patented technology provides an electrical charge to solutions, allowing them to wrap conductive surfaces with a thin, even spray pattern on all surfaces; double-charged particles envelope all conductive surfaces – shadowed, vertical and underneath. The 3-in-1 nozzle allows you to set particle size to match your application with a 40 micron full cone, 80 micron full cone, and a 110 micron 120º fan nozzle spray available to alternate between for customized coverage. Ideal for odor control, sanitization, decontamination, and pest control to help make our hospitals, schools, manufacturing facilities, and communities cleaner and safer. Ideal for applying Momars disinfectants, such as Neutra-Dis, First Mate, and Ready-Set-Go, deodorizers, such as Mountain Fresh, Breeze, and the Zyme-Attack product line, pest control solutions, such as mosquito adulticides, mosquito barrier sprays, and Jump Shot, as well as many other liquid chemicals.
- Removable easy fill HDPE tank holds 2.25 gallons of chemical, allowing you to coat up to 23,000 sq. ft. per tank
- The 40, 80, and 110 micron nozzels feature 3.4, 5.1, and 13.4 oz. per minute flow rates respectively
- Designed to save time and labor, conserve chemical, and cover more surface area
- Fast 90 minute charging time with a 4 hour 16.8V 3400mAh lithium-ion battery
- Optimum spray distance of 4-6 ft
Important Voluntary Safety Recall: Victory Innovations Recalls Lithium-ion Batteries Used With Electrostatic Sprayers
- Visit this website for details and instructions: https://www.es-sprayerbatteryrecall.expertinquiry.com/
- All of Momar’s current stock of Victory Electrostatic Handheld and Backpack Sprayers has already been inspected, and our units are not affected by this recall.
- For more answers to questions about this recall, click here for the Victory Recall FAQ.
- Click here to read the U.S. Consumer Product Safety Commission recall details.
Electrostatic Discharge (ESD):
- For information about electrostatic discharge, click here.