High-expansion foam provides maximum coverage with minimal moisture addition, significantly reducing water consumption. Meets USDA A1 guidelines for use on all food contact surfaces within agricultural and food processing facilities. Requires a potable water rinse. Produces a dust-encapsulating foam that is ideal for a variety of applications including foam cleaning, transfer houses, grinding and polishing operations, sifting, screening, and other areas where dusts are created. The low-moisture foam properties reduce the risk of shorting out electrical components during on-line facility cleaning applications. Unique nonionic surfactant chemistry binds to dust particles, improving cleaning and dust reduction compared to water-only cleaning and dry cleaning methods.
- Kosher Certified
- Non-corrosive, neutral pH, and environmentally-friendly
- Super wetting chemistry binds dust fines together, reducing fugitive dust emissions
- Dilutes up to 1:600 with hard and soft water and can be used in most air-driven foam machines
- Perfect for removing dusts from walls and equipment as well as from floors, ducts, pipes, hoods, ledges, beams, and other horizontal surfaces
- For use on agricultural and food-related dusts such as sugar, whey, starch, flour, gluten, cocoa, cotton, malt, soybean, wheat, and other dusts
- Approved under FDA 21CFR176.170, 176.180, and under 40CFR180.920, and 180.940(c)