DUSTAID NATURAL C
DustAid coatings are designed to control dust throughout the manufacturing, transportation, and application processes. DustAid coatings are best applied immediately after manufacturing, prior to storage, packaging, or loading. Provides dust control of friable materials on conveyors, transfers, and chutes as well as during transit by rail, truck, or barge. Extended performance improves end-user experience by controlling dust for the life of the material. By controlling dust, DustAid coatings reduce explosion potential, improve facility hygiene, reduce worker exposure to toxins, increase production yields, and enhance material integrity and quality, increasing the marketability of treated materials.
- Neutral pH, no odor, and non-miscible with water
- 100% composition from US-grown, renewable, agricultural feedstocks
- All-season formulation remains stable and pumpable in all climates from -20°F to 120°F
- Non-flammable, non-corrosive, non-hazardous, non-toxic, bio-based, and biodegradabl
- Fully refined to ensure ultra-low levels impurities and no volatile organic compounds (VOCs)
- USDA Bio-Preferred FP - 100% Certified Biobased Content