PHOS-CHEK FIRST RESPONSE CLASS A FOAM CONCENTRATE
Phos-Chek® First Response Class A Foam Concentrate is a specially formulated Class A foam concentrate that compares favorably with other less concentrated Class A foam products such as Chemguard's Class A foam products and Ansul Silv-ex Plus. First Response utilizes the unique combination of surfactants to significantly reduce the surface tension of water and create a foam blanket that surrounds fuels with a thick layer of water. This creates a barrier between the fuel and the fire, knocking it down faster than water alone, and allowing fire fighters to see the areas of application. Making the water more effective reduces the amount of water needed to extinguish the fire, which reduces water damage and increases fire fighter safety through quicker knockdown and reduced mop-up/overhaul requirements. First Response contains no hazardous materials, is non-corrosive, non-toxic, readily biodegradable and has no flash point. It does not contain PFAS chemicals including, but not limited to, PFOS or PFOA, which are fluorinated surfactants used in Class B foam concentrates.:
- Tested and Qualified by USDA Forest Service, Specification 5100-307a for all application methods including ground engines, Canadair water scooper aircraft, single engine air tankers (SEATS), and fixed tank helicopters.
- Meets NFPA 1150 and is effective for use in Compressed Air Foam Systems (CAFS).
- Compatible with fresh water, sea-water, and long-term retardent
- Unaffected by freeze-thaw
- Use rates typically as 0.2%-1.0%.
Phos-Chek First Response Class A Foam Concentrate may be used with:
- Low expansion foam equipment (nozzle, monitors, foam chambers, etc.)
- Non-aspirating devices (water spray nozzles and standard sprinklers)
- Medium expansion foam devices to fight fires involving Class A fuel fires (trash, wood, structures, coal, wildland, etc.)
- Qualified for use in all delivery systems including Canadair waterscooping aircraft and fixed-tank helicopters
ONLY AVAILABLE FOR SALE IN GEORGIA AND FLORIDA!
PHOS-CHEK 1x1% AR-AFFF LOW VISCOSITY
1X1% Alcohol-Resistant Aqueous Film Forming Foam Low Viscosity Concentrate
PHOS-CHEK 3x3% AR-AFFF FREEZE PROTECTED
3X3% Alcohol-Resistant Aqueous Film Forming Foam Freeze Protected Concentrate
PHOS-CHEK 3x3% AR-AFFF LOW VISCOSITY
3X3% Alcohol-Resistant Aqueous Film Forming Foam Low Viscosity Concentrate
PHOS-CHEK 3x6% AR-AFFF FLUORINE FREE
3X6% Alcohol-Resistant Aqueous Film Forming Foam Fluorine Free Concentrate