Industrial fluid and bodily fluid absorbent. Formulated to absorb liquids quickly. Non-leaching properties allow Siege to be disposed of in a normal landfill after absorbing hazardous materials. Absorbs all fluids including oil, grease, diesel, antifreeze, paint, gasoline, acids, blood, urine, and vomit. Safe on tile floors, carpet, asphalt, concrete, paving stones, pressure treated wood, composite decking, and many other surfaces.
- Leaves surfaces completely dry
- 10 times more absorbent than clays
- 1 pound absorbs up to 1 pint of oil or 1 quart of water
- Encapsulates fluids into a dry powder that is easy to sweep or vacuum
- Perfect for absorbing wastewater polymers from hands and tools during clean up
- Heavy-weight formula doesn’t blow away like sawdust, sweeping powders, and other lighter absorbents
- USDA J1