Nitrification & Denitrification Bioenzymatic Digester
A highly potent, bacteria-laden, liquid product containing aerobic and anaerobic bacteria selected for their unique ability to facilitate the nitrification/denitrification process and reduce ammonia and TKN levels quickly and efficiently. Contains nearly 4 Trillion hungry microbes per gallon. Designed for use in equalization tanks, IMOFF tanks, primary clarifiers, aeration tanks, SBR's tanks, oxidation tanks, trickling filters, RBC's, lagoons, secondary clarifiers, digesters, and sludge tanks.
- Typical doubling times of 8-16 hours
- Helps eliminate expensive surcharges due to high ammonia and TKN discharge levels
- Contains a unique blend of bacteria that reduce ammonia once carbon source wastes are digested
- Reduces hydrogen sulfide levels, odors, FOGs, BODs, CODs, sludge accumulation, and TSSs
- Suggested to use Passage or Passage Plus Powder first to speed the process of reducing BODs below 300ppm, which is when the Nitro-Fighter strains begin feeding on nitrogen source wastes