These handy 5-gallon containers make it easy to fill gallon jugs, quart bottles, SureShot sprayers, and other containers. They are easy to move, stack, and store. They have 1/2 gallon graduations marked on the containers. And, because they are cube shapped, they can sit up on end or lay down on their side. Molded carrying handle on top and finger recess on bottom for easy handling.
- The 70mm cap is pre-drilled at Momar and is pre-threaded to accept faucets and spigots
- The small breather cap is also pre-drilled at Momar, allowing the customer to start using the dispenser right away
- HDPE (high-density polyethylene) is chemical resistant to acids, caustics, detergents, emulsions, and most solvents
- Large ¾” Faucet – standard spout for filling gallons and pump-up containers. This large faucet offers a faster flow than the smaller spigot
- Small ½” Long-Nosed Spigot - narrower spout for filling quart bottles and SureShot sprayers. This smaller faucet fits into narrow openings