READY-SET-GO IS ON EPA LIST N OF APPROVED DISINFECTANTS FOR SARS-CoV-2 (the cause of COVID-19). Ready-Set-Go is a subregistration of 1839-83.
Cleans, disinfects, and deodorizes in one easy step. Formulated with a powerful blend of cleaning detergents to muscle through tough soils while deodorizing and disinfecting a wide variety of hard, non-porous surfaces. Ideal for hospitals, classrooms, school buses, restrooms, offices, locker rooms, food service establishments, and other areas where germs spread. Approved for use on exhaust fans as well as HVAC coils and drain pans. Cuts tough grease and grime without scrubbing.
- Fresh lemon scent, high-foaming
- Kills many germs in 3-minutes or less
- Kills tuberculosis, fungus, and mildew
- Meets OSHA Bloodborne Pathogen Standard for HIV, HBV, and HCV
- Kills antibiotic resistant bacteria such as MRSA, MRSE, VRE, VISA, and CA-MRSA
- Kills HIV, Canine Parvovirus, Norovirus (Norwalk virus), SARS associated Coronavirus, Pandemic 2009 H1N1 Influenza Virus, Rabies Virus, Paramyxovirus (Mumps), Rotavirus, Rinovirus type 39, Avian Influenza A, Poliovirus Type 1, Hepatitis A, B, and C virus, and many more disease-causing microorganisms
- EPA registered: 1839-83-1553
READY-SET-GO! is prohibited for sale into states that are not listed below until it is registered with the appropriate state agency.
See your Momar Representative or contact us for more information.
READY-SET-GO! is EPA registered for sale in the following states:
AK, AL, AR, AZ, CA, CT, DC, FL, GA, IA, IL, IN, KS, KY, LA, MA, MD, MI, MN, MO, MS, NC, ND, NE, NH, NJ, NV, NY, OH, OK, OR, PA, SC, TN, TX, VA, VT, WA, WV