High-solids, high-performance formulation produces a water-tight film that eliminates corrosion and reduces unwanted sound and vibration. Fills in minor cracks and voids. Protects metal, wood, tin, concrete, plastic, roofing materials, and many other surfaces. Apply in temperatures ranging from 40°F to 100°F. Withstands temperatures ranging from -55°F to 115°F. Use on roof leaks, AC drain pans, flashing, concrete and asphalt cracks, weld joints, gutters and downspouts, duct work, post and wood preservation, vehicle undercarriages, hoses and PVC pipes, fountains, below-grade foundations, and millions of other applications.
- Dries fast
- Paintable after 24 hour cure
- Resists cracking and peeling
- Seals out water to stop leaks fast
- Remains pliable in the cold of winter
- Will not sag, melt, or drip in the summer heat
- Coverage rate of up to 200 square feet per gallon
- For a VOC Exempt diluent, consider using V.E.S.
***Note: When spraying Stallion Liquid, a pump capable of handling a viscosity as high as 1500 CPS should be utilized. The spray gun should use a tip that has a 1.8 mm orifice.