Trimec® based formulation kills even the toughest weeds -- roots and all. Does not harm turf grasses like St. Augustinegrass, centipedegrass, bahiagrass, fescues, bermudagrass, zoysiagrass, Kentucky bluegrass, and perennial ryegrass. Triple action formulation contains a highly effective blend of 2,4-D, Dicamba, and MCPP to kill through the leaves and the roots and provide sustained vegetation control.
- Rainproof in 6 hours
- One quart covers up to 10,000 sq. ft.
- Safe for use on residential and ornamental lawns, vacant lots, playgrounds, and other similar areas where broadleaf weeds are present
- Controls dandelion, chickweed, knotweed, plantains, clover, bedstraw, purslane, ragweed, lambsquarters, black medic, buckhorn, wild lettuce, shepherdspurse, and peppergrass
- Especially effective on all hard-to-kill weeds such as poison ivy, poison oak, sheep sorrel, spurge, chicory, dock, ground ivy, healall, lespedeza, mallow, morning glory, oxalis, pigweed, speedwell, virginia buttonweed, wild carrot, wild onion, and yarrow
- EPA registered: 2217-540-1553
IA , KY , MO , NC
LA , TX
See your Momar Representative for alternative solutions or contact us for more information.