NO MOW II
Bromacil-based, water-soluble, general herbicide. Provides rapid kill of all succulent vegetation. Absorption in the root zone produces extensive root kill of weeds and provides long term control. For use on railroads, highways, pipelines, tank farms, lumber yards, fence lines, cemeteries, building foundations, loading docks, storage yards, parking lots, and similar areas where vegetation control is needed.
- Dilutes 1:9 with water
- Active ingredient: 2.44% Bromacil
- Ten gallons of diluted solution treats up to 1,500 square feet
- Momar's Showplace Splash adjuvant enhances wetting and soil penetration
- For use on non-cropland areas for control of brush, annual weeds, perennial weeds, and especially perennial grasses
- EPA registered: 3862-157-1553
AR , GA , IA , MS , SC , TN , TX , WV
CO , CT , TX
See your Momar Representative for alternative solutions or contact us for more information.