Ultra-concentrated, quat-based sanitizer, disinfectant, deodorizer, virucide, and mildewstat. Formulated with a neutral pH, broad-spectrum antimicrobial to kill bacteria that can cause illness on hard, non-porous surfaces. For use on food contact and non-food contact surfaces. Can be applied by automatic washing systems, immersion tanks, foaming apparatus, low pressure sprayers, mops, sponges, cloths, trigger sprayers, or by soaking. Also approved for use in ice machines.
- Dilutes 1:213 for hard surface disinfection and mold & mildew control
- Dilutes 1:512 for no-rinse, food surface and egg sanitizing
- Works in hard water up to 750 ppm of hardness
- Kills antibiotic-resistant bacteria such as MRSA, VISA, and VRE
- Kills Influenza A2, Avian Influenza A, HIV, Herpes, HBV, HCV, Staphylococcus aureus, E. coli 0157:H7, E. coli, Klebsiella pneumoniae, Salmonella typhi, Yersinia enterocolitica, Listeria monocytogenes, Shigella sonnei, Vibrio cholerae, Campylobacter jejuni, Adenovirus Type 5, Vaccinia virus, Newcastle disease virus, Laryngotracheitis virus, BVDV, Human Coronavirus, PRRSV, and SARS associated Coronavirus.
- Approved for use as a continuous conveyor sanitizer, shoe bath, or shoe spray in food processing plants
- USDA D2
- EPA registered: 1839-86-1553
FIRST MATE CONCENTRATE is prohibited for sale into states that are not listed above until it is registered with the appropriate state agency.
See your Momar Representative or contact us for more information.