NEUTRA-DIS IS ON EPA LIST N OF APPROVED DISINFECTANTS FOR SARS-CoV-2 (the cause of COVID-19). Neutra-Dis is a subregistration of 10324-155.
One-step disinfectant, sanitizer, cleaner, mildewstat, fungicide, sanitizer, virucide, and deodorizer. Germicidal detergent formulation kills bacteria, fungus, and viruses while controlling mildew and eliminating odors. Approved for use on hard non-porous surfaces such as tables, counters, floors, exhaust fans, HVAC coils, drain pans, PPE, waterless urinals, and toilet bowls. For use in institutional and industrial sites, specifically hospitals, nursing homes, schools, food service establishments, veterinary clinics, hotels, and inspected meat and poultry plants. Also approved for carpet cleaning, water and smoke damage restoration, and for use in entryway sanitizer systems, shoe spray systems, shoe foam systems, and foot dip applications.
- Pleasant - available in fresh lemon, mint, and cherry scents
- Concentrated - dilutes 1:128 for most disinfection applications
- PPE-approved - sanitizes PPE and other non-food contact surfaces in 3 minutes
- Non-dulling - will not harm most surfaces, including waxed floors -- no rinse required
- OSHA-compliant - Meets the bloodborne pathogen standard 29CFR1910.1030 for HIV, HBV, and HCV
- Engineered for use with most sprayers, aqueous foggers, foam applicators, and autoscrubbing machines
- Compatible with most dilution stations, and color-coded for the Momar MixMaster™ Proportioning & Dispensing System
- Neutral pH and dye-free makes it compatible with most surfaces including metal, plastic, vinyl, granite, marble, stone, porcelain, rubber, sealed wood, enamel, etc.
- EPA-registered* 10324-155-1553 - Proven effective against Human Coronavirus, HIV, HBV, HCV, canine parvovirus (CPV), SARS associated Coronavirus, Influenza A H1N1, Staph, E. coli, Listeria, Pseudomonas, Salmonella, Athlete's Foot fungus, and over 50 more disease-causing microorganisms, including antibiotic-resistant bacteria such as Methicillin Resistant Staphylococcus aureus (MRSA), VRE, VISA, TRPA, ARSE, and CA-MRSA
- USDA D1 rated when used in federally inspected meat and poultry establishments
*Consult official EPA registered product label for complete performance and application information.
NEUTRA-DIS LEMON is prohibited for sale into states that are not listed below until it is registered with the appropriate state agency.
See your Momar Representative or contact us for more information.
NEUTRA-DIS LEMON is EPA registered for sale in the following states:
AL, AR, AZ, CA, CO, CT, FL, GA, IA, ID, IL, KS, KY, LA, MA, MD, MN, MO, MS, MT, NC, ND, NE, NJ, NV, NY, OH, OR, PA, RI, SC, TN, TX, UT, VA, WA, WV